Frequently Asked Questions
- How safe is it to rent a moonwalk?
- How many people will your moonwalks hold?
- Do you charge for set-up and/or delivery?
- Do you require a deposit?
- What if I need to cancel my reservation?
- What is your policy if there is inclement weather?
- Are your units clean?
- Do I need to clean the moonwalk when the party is over?
- How much space do I need?
- How strictly do you keep your schedule?
- How do I go about reserving an inflatable?
- Do I have to rent for the entire day or can I rent for shorter/longer periods of time?
- When/How do I pay?
- Do you offer a discount for renting multiple units?
- Will the Moonwalks harm my lawn?
- Does we have insurance?
- What type of power is required for an inflatable?
- Can I have an inflatable at a park or forest preserve?
- Who is responsible for underground utilities?
- What should we do to get ready for our moonwalk rental?
- What are your safety rules/regulations?
- Can the company or organization sponsoring the event also be insured on our policy?
- Is it alright to tip the delivery person?
Please refer to all of the instructions and guidelines listed on your rental contract and on the unit itself. It is important that all users follow the rules listed on the contract and the unit. Our inflatables are all safety-rated and exceed industry safety standards. This means that they are built with safety in mind, using the latest in high-security designs and fire retardant materials.
The maximum number of riders of each group that should play in the unit at one time are:
Children up to 8
*These numbers are only a guideline. Please refer to the actual moonwalk for the specific number of riders allowed at one time.
There is always a delivery fee. Delivery fees start at $5 and go up from there.
Yes, we do require a deposit, depending on the amount of equipment rented. Deposits are 50% of the total order. A credit card is required for the deposit.
Your deposit is non-refundable. You will be able to apply your deposit to a future event.
Bouncers cannot be used if there are winds of 20 mph or more, and cannot be used in the rain. It would not be safe for your children. If the weather looks like it will be unsafe prior to delivery, we will call you and discuss whether we should cancel the rental and reschedule your event. If we set up the unit, and the weather later turns inclement (rain or higher winds), we will pick up the unit according to schedule. However, in this event, no refund will be given.
All of our inflatables and equipment are cleaned, disinfected and serviced after each rental. We want you to be comfortable in knowing that you are providing your family and guests with fresh and hygienic rental products.
You, the customer, will need to inspect the moonwalk to make sure that there will only be a reasonable amount of cleaning done by our staff. Candy wrappers, balloons, balls, cake are just some of the items found in units which will result in a cleaning fee of $25 and up.
We need a minimum of 2' of clearance on all sides of the inflatable. A 17'x17' area is required for 13'x13' moonwalks, 17'x22' for most combo units, and 32'x15' for most slides. The area should be flat, free of debris, rocks, and trees. If you have an in-ground sprinkler system, please make sure the timer is not set to go on. We can set up on grass, pavement, or indoors.
We pride ourselves on our punctuality. We will always deliver our units on time or early.
You can call us at (317) 777-2404 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Our standard rates are for 6-hour rentals. However, we are flexible and can allow you to keep the unit for longer if needed. We can, if the need arises, allow you to keep the unit overnight for an additional charge. Please contact us for additional information.
All payments are due and expected at time of delivery. We will deduct your initial deposit from the total. We take cash, money orders, certified checks, company checks, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. There will be a $35 returned check fee on all returned checks, NO EXCEPTIONS! You can pay by credit card by giving us a call.
Yes, we offer special discounts off of each additional inflatable you rent.
We cannot guarantee that the Moonwalks will not affect your lawn. In most cases, it will only temporarily flatten the grass, which should recover in a few days.
Yes. We carry a general liability insurance policy. Please note that all individuals and/or companies that rent from us are required to sign a rental agreement prior to setting up the equipment. We cannot set up the inflatables until the rental agreement has been signed.
The inflatable should be within 100ft. of a 110v outlet. We will supply the power cord, but we do ask that nothing else be plugged into the outlet being used.
You must contact the park/forest preserve, in advance, to let them know that you would like to have an inflatable present. Many parks/forest preserves require a permit to have an inflatable set up and can take as many as 10 days to process. If a 110v outlet is not available, such as at a park, we can provide a power generator for an additional charge.
Our units are staked into the ground for stability and safety. Therefore, the renter is responsible for having all utilities located prior to their party.
The first thing we like to tell people is... "Measure." Make sure you know where you want your moonwalk rental, and make sure there is enough room. Also, make sure your outside plug is working. That means... plug something in and tests it! We need electricity within 100 feet minimum. The second thing is, mow your lawn the day before, not the same day or the morning of set up. It will help keep the moonwalk clean for your kids' enjoyment. Also, if you have a dog, please clean the yard of any waste before we come. It will help to keep odors away while your kids are jumping, and will prevent any soiling of our unit(s). If you have a waterslide rental, don't water your lawn for a few days before your party. Waterslides use a lot of water, and if your grass needs it, it will absorb it a lot better if it is dry.
1. Always have adult supervision at ALL times, when children
are in or around the unit.
2. Children must remove their shoes prior to entering the unit.
3. Keep the number of children in the unit at or below the number indicated in the rental agreement.
4. No horseplay or flips.
5. Absolutely NO gum, food, drinks, candy or silly string in the unit. These items, especially silly string, are very harmful to the vinyl. Violation of this rule can result in additional charges for cleaning.
6. Keep smaller children out of the unit when older children are jumping. Allow a separate time for just the small children to participate and enjoy the fun.
7. Do not move the unit from the set up location for any reason.
8. Do not use near water or when fireworks are being used or will be used.
9. Have FUN!
If winds exceed 20 m.p.h. deflate the moonwalk unit it is safe.
Absolutely! These guys work hard spending their weekends setting up and taking down the equipment. If the delivery person does a good job, let him know. Tips range from $5.00 on, depending on equipment and difficulty of setup.